Dragon Ball LX The Video Game is a game for Dragon Ball LX. It is released in Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii.
Sony was offered US Dollars 6.5 Million to release the game in 16-bit for the gaming console Wonder Swan Color to promote the console, but rejected the sum saying that it was impossible to make such an amazing game into a simple 16-bit graphic game. No one would any way buy it when none of them have a Wonder Swan Color nowadays. They ended by saying that the game was a high definition game, not a cheap artist's work of a game for a color console released in the 20th century.
The player must pass every saga from the Dark Vegeta Saga to the SciEntTiSt SaGa. After each saga, there is a special level taken directly from the LX movies (minus Beast Wars). By completing the game, you can unlock 4 characters, i.e Kuriza, Coolza, Ultimate Namek Piccolo and Android 20 Version 2.7.
The game contains a small character roster.
1. Goku (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan 4, Super Saiyan 5, Super Saiyan 6)
2. Vegeta (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 4)
3. Dark Vegeta (Super Saiyan 5, Super Saiyan 6)
4. Piccolo (Base, Super Namek, Ultimate Namek)
5. Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Mystic Gohan)
6. Krillin (Base, Full Power Potential, Super Saiyan <What If>)
7. Yamcha (Base, Baseball Outfit, KaioKen)
8. Tien (Base, Full Power Potential)
9. Hail (Base, 100% Final Form)
10. Dr. Terminator (Base, Cyber, Metal)
11. W.O.M.B.A.T (Base, Power Up Mode, Armored Mode, Artillery Mode, Multi Mode)
12. Raiga (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3)
13. Snow (4rth Form Full Power)
14. Android 20 (Base, Version 2.7.)
15. Coolza (Base, Full Power)
16. Kuriza (1st Form, 4rth Form)
17. Cell (Perfect Form, Supreme Form)
18. Majin Buu (Good, Ultimate Form)
19. Machine Bots (Base, Transformed, Ultra Bot)
20. Yajirobe (Base)