|Appearances:|| Dragon Ball: The Great War|
Dragon Ball: The Mrovian Series
Dragon Ball: Cold Vengeance
Dragon Ball: Heart of the Dragon
|Birth Power Level:||109|
|Height:|| 140 cm / 4'7" (737 Age)|
|Rank:|| Elite Class Saiyan|
Frieza Army soldier (731–737 Age)
|Organizations:|| Frieza's Empire (731–
|Family:|| Artachoc (father)|
|Voice Actor:|| Adult:
Chaiva is brash and arrogant, holding her own abilities in very high esteem and belittling those she deems inferior to herself. Chaiva will only respect those who have "earned" it.
The Great WarEdit
When Layeeck is trying to convince Cyleria to accept King Vegeta as her king in the tenth chapter, he shows her Ocra playing with her daughter Chaiva. The two of them provide the argument for Layeeck that King Vegeta is fighting for the future of the Saiyans by trying to wipe out the Tuffles.
Near the beginning of the eleventh chapter, Ocra is seen eating meat off the bone with her young daughter, Chaiva. Near the end of this chapter, Ocra is once again seen spending some quality time with Chaiva.
The Mrovian SeriesEdit
Genocide Escape sagaEdit
Several months before the Saiyan Genocide, Chaiva, Cuber, and several other Saiyan children are assigned to destroy the capital of another alien civilization in order to force the aliens to surrender to Frieza's Empire. Chaiva, Cuber, and the other Saiyan children are able to defeat the opposing forces with ease, until they approach the capital, which is guarded by several giant warships with very powerful coilguns. Only Chaiva and Cuber are able to narrowly dodge the warships' assault, until Cuber accidentally flies into Chaiva's Aurora Bomb, incapacitating him. In her moment of disbelief, the last warship strikes Chaiva with its main gun, knocking her out as well. This prompts Ocra to finish the mission for the Saiyan children. After the mission, Ocra scolds Cuber and Chaiva for their failure, due to the lack of teamwork, and then begins training them to fight together, using a pair of Saibamen as opponents. Once again, due to their lack of teamwork, both Chaiva and Cuber fail to defeat the Saibamen.
A few weeks later, Cuber, Chaiva, Priyep, Sheliv, and Tinpern are assigned to assassinate and bring back the head of the Space-badger crime lord Tenrin. Priyep and his gang fly off to find Tenrin, while Chaiva and Cuber stay together. After Chaiva and Cuber arrive at a quiet city, about a dozen of Tenrin's men attack them. While the saiyans hold their own for a time and are able to kill or knock out a few of their adversaries due to being stronger, the Space-badgers overwhelm and incapacitate the children, leaving Cuber for dead and capturing Chaiva in order to enslave her to Tenrin. Tenrin tortures Chaiva in order to break her spirit, but when Chaiva proves to be too strong, Tenrin only harms her more out of his own frustration. Cuber eventually arrives at Tenrin's hideout, killing each of the crime lord's guards until he finds Tenrin himself and the brutally-beaten Chaiva. Cuber and Tenrin fight, with Tenrin gaining upper hand after several seconds. Once he powers up fully, however, Cuber reverses the fight in his own favor and then ends it with a Save the head; dispose of the rest attack, leaving only Tenrin's severed head. After completing the mission, Cuber unshackles Chaiva and brings both her and Tenrin's head back to the saiyans' Attack Balls.
Cuber puts Chaiva in her pod and sends her back to Planet Vegeta, but before he can get into his own pod, Priyep and his gang stop him and demand Cuber hand Tenrin's head over. When Cuber refuses, Priyep beats Cuber to near-death, takes Tenrin's head, and returns to Planet Vegeta. After she recovers, Chaiva returns to Planet Frieza 184 and retrieves Cuber. Once Cuber is recovered, he and Chaiva have a sparring match that ends in Chaiva's victory. Chaiva then invites Cuber for the two of them to go on missions that have been assigned to other soldiers of Frieza's army. Cuber agrees and the two of them depart for the planet Vestige the next day. When Cuber and Chaiva arrive, the Venators are engaged in a planetary civil war. They find the highest power levels and kill Renis, Shworameh, Yiriskurm, Nyayi, and Yiburu, leaving the planet. In orbit, Chaiva fires an Aurora Bomb that incinerates Vestige's entire surface.
Heart of the DragonEdit
Powers and abilitiesEdit
- Aurora Bomb – A powerful green-and-pink energy sphere that is charged in a similar manner as Kamehameha, but maintains its spherical shape when thrown
- Continuous Energy Bullets – A barrage of powerful energy bolts, fired from alternating palms – Chaiva's continuous energy bullets are blue-white in color.
- Great Ape's Roar – A very powerful blue-white mouth energy wave
- Ionizing Grip – After back-flip kicking her opponent, Chaiva appears in front of him/her/it with her hands on his/her/its face before unleashing a large blue-white energy wave that engulfs the opponent's entire body.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy attack, fired as a bolt or sphere from the palm – Chaiva's basic ki blasts are blue-white in color
- Disarm – As her opponent charges at her, Chaiva jumps back and throws an aerial right overhand aimed at the opponent's arm, severing it.
- Imminent Evisceration – First, Chaiva roundhouse kicks the opponent away and then raises her leg above her head as she powers up. As the opponent is flying, Cuber jumps to the other side of him/her/it and winds up a cross with his right fist, surrounded in yellow ki. Once charged up, Cuber punches the opponent back to Chaiva, who subsequently brings her leg down through the enemy's torso.
- Lightning Palm – A left palm strike with plasma arcs surrounding Chaiva's hand
- Lightning Stomp – A double foot stomp with plasma arcs surrounding Chaiva's legs
- Saiyan Bolide – Chaiva flies into her opponent headfirst, with her ki surrounding her entire body.
- Flight – The ability to use ki to fly
- Great Ape – A giant, gorilla-like form that is ten times as powerful Cuber's normal state – as a Saiyan with a tail, Cuber can achieve this form
- Durability – Far beyond the capabilities of most living organisms
- Speed – Far beyond the capabilities of most living organisms
- Strength – Far beyond the capabilities of most living organisms
- Zenkai – The ability to achieve massive boosts in strength, durability, speed, and reaction times after recovering from being beaten to near-death