|The information on this page, Chaiva, is not up to date and is entirely subject to change. Outdated information remains on this page solely for archival purposes, should it be of use to Hyper Zergling in the future.|
|Debut||Please Kill Them There's So Many I'll Pay You For It|
|Appears in||Dragon Ball: The Mrovian Series|
|Date of birth||726 Age|
|Height||187 cm or 6'2"|
|Weight||85 kg or 188 lbs.|
"It’s been a long day."
Chaiva (チャイヴア) is a
Dragon Ball: The Great War
When Layeeck was trying to convince Cyleria to accept King Vegeta as her king in the tenth chapter, he showed her Ocra playing with her daughter Chaiva. The two of them provided the argument for Layeeck that King Vegeta was fighting for the future of the Saiyans by trying to wipe out the
Near the beginning of the eleventh chapter, Ocra was seen eating meat off the bone with her young daughter, Chaiva. Near the end of this chapter, Ocra was once again seen spending some quality time with Chaiva.
- Main article: Dragon Ball: The Mrovian Series: Nomad saga
- Main article: Dragon Ball: The Mrovian Series: Nitro saga
- Main article: Dragon Ball: The Mrovian Series: Cold Vengeance
Chaiva and Cuber eventually have a child together. While Chaiva is pregnant, the frequency of arguments between her and Cuber increase dramatically. Cuber decides he needs time alone, so he decides to leave Mrov for a short while. Quoeyg asks Cuber to go to a Mrovian outpost on the planet Typhon to see what happened to the Mrovian researchers there. The next day, Chaiva gives birth to her and Cuber's first child, a boy named Skall. Three days later, she goes looking for Cuber on at Typhon. She finds the planet destroyed and an unconscious Cubas floating in space (Cubas had an energy bubble around him that was running very low on air). She takes Cubas back to Mrov, where he is able to be defused by Quoeyg and others back into Cuber and Ledas. Then, Ledas asks both Cuber and Chaiva to come back to
Once the two reach Earth, Chaiva has a battle with Vegeta, though she loses, and then decides to spend several nights with Ledas and his roommate Ryori. During that time, she engages in consensual activities with the boys. During one of those "activities", Ledas manages to get Chaiva pregnant with her second child (and Ledas' first), Chari.
- Main article: Dragon Ball: The Mrovian Series: Amoon saga
- Main article: Dragon Ball: The Mrovian Series: Other World saga
- Aurora Bomb: A multi-colored energy sphere that is charged in a similar manner as Kamehameha but thrown with one hand.
- Breast Shots: Two thin, laser-like beams shot out of the nipples.
- Chaiva releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts, causing a massive accumulation of damage.
- Great Ape's Roar: A massive bluish white energy wave fired from the mouth. This is Chaiva’s strongest attack.
- The most basic form of an energy wave.
- Only while in Great Ape transformation, the user fires a powerful white blast from the mouth.
- Nitro's telekinesis while under his captivity. Chaiva releases all of her stored energy, creating a violent explosion that incinerates her entire body; she was never successful in executing this technique as she was stopped by
- A powerful energy explosion released from all sides of Chaiva's body.
- Sweet Dreams: Chaiva punches the enemy in the gut, causing him/her to fall to his/her knees. When the enemy looks up, Chaiva's palm is in front of his/her face, and she then fires off a massive blue energy wave.
- The ability to levitate and fly.
- Brain–scouter interface. The ability to sense ki. Unlike typical beings who are able to sense ki, Chaiva was given the ability when the Mrovians reverse engineered the scouter and gave Chaiva a
- Japanese Dub: Atsuko Tanaka
- Chaiva was born with a power level of 144.